Friday, February 9, 2007

Welcome

ok, so i've had the idea about doin' a blog for a while now and so, here it is! this is an obvious outgrowth of my commenting on both brian windhorst's blog and truehoop. a lot of people there said they enjoyed my comments (and others didn't!), so that, coupled with a dearth of good cavs blogs, IMHO, has lead me to this. i hope this will turn into a lively area for intelligent debate about the cavs. i also hope that we don't get a lot of people who either say "the cavs can do no wrong" or it's more insidious brother (particular to cleveland sports fans) "the cavs suck no matter what!"

i look forward to having a lot of comments to my posts and i will actively engage in the comments section as well.

so, let's talk cavs basketball, eh?

1 comment:

Nate Jones said...

Welcome to the blogosphere...I'll definitely subscribe to your feed. Maybe we can have some lively debates over here as well?